Friday, September 23, 2005

Perhaps The Post called EVERY woman in Kansas?

Rob questioned whether I had any evidence that The Post knew she was not a "novice." No, I don't... fair enough. But, I would wager that someone put The Post in contact with a woman in Kansas who was organizing a bus (quite industrious, for a novice, I'd say) to Washington to protest. I'd imagine that the someone was likely someone from a large group sponsoring the protest. I don't imagine The Post called random women from Kansas to see if they were coming to Washington to protest. And, I think The Post should be capable of performing even a basic Google search to find out they are spreading untruths--especially if they were connected to her through a protest group. That being said, I don't think it's unreasonable to question whether or not they knew and disregarded the facts inconvenient to their story.